ST MICHAEL'S BARN
Having carried out major alterations to the rest of the house, our client asked if we would come up with ideas for an ensuite to the master bedroom and also the guest bathroom.
For the main bathroom it was decided to remove the bath and install a full width wet room shower area. The vanity unit was designed and made in our workshop using American Black Walnut and the floor and walls are fully tiled with natural marble. Vola taps and accessories were selected to add to the impeccable quality throughout.
The ensuite was challenging due to limited size but the outcome is an incredible room using the exceptional equipment with purpose made furniture made in our own workshop. We also remodelled the bedroom as part of the scheme with a new oak floor, internal doors and joinery items.
KEY PROJECT DETAILS:
- Internal renovation
- Flooring and walls
- Bespoke Stephen Graver furniture
- Sanitary ware from Vola and Villeroy & Boch.
- Emperador Silver Marble for both vanity units.
- Bespoke American Black Walnut heated mirror and shelving (main bathroom).
- Project comprised of two bathrooms, new doors throughout the property and alterations to the master bedroom.